Walking the Cotswold Way?
|The longest operating Cotswold Way luggage transfer service, moving your bags between your overnight accommodations, from as little as £5.25 per bag...
Pack a little bit too much, or like to enjoy visiting attractions along the way without lugging your luggage? we'll look after your bags and make sure they're waiting at your next stop!
The Cotswold Way
The Cotswold Way is a series of footpaths and bridleways which span over 102 miles (164km) of beautiful English countryside. It passes through many picturesque villages and runs close to a significant number of historical sites such as Hailes Abbey, Sudeley Castle and the Neolithic Burial Chamber at Belas Knap. In 2007, it was formally recognized as a National Trail and has long been considered as an essentially English experience.
- A quick line to thank you, Steve and Greg for such an efficient service in transferring our bags during the first 4 days of walking the Cotswold Way last week. | E Bayley
- You gave us a great service on our recent trip along the Cotswold Way! We want to thank you most warmly for the efficient and helpful way you accomodated our alterations into the original booking for Carry a Bag. | K & D Spence
- We could not have done it without your help. We would recommend you to anyone doing the journey. | K & D Spence
- Thank you for so efficiently moving our luggage when we walked the Cotswold Way! | L Balkwill
- Thank you very much for looking after my bag so well, when Harvey (my retired Guide Dog) and I walked the Cotswold Way. | John Booth
The latest from our blog
- #CotswoldHotspot: Stonehouse...